||• It introduces the course.
• Provides introductory information about the discipline of Organizational Behavior.
• Makes the definition of Organizational Behavior.
• Explains the basic concepts and topics studied in Organizational Behavior.
• Provides introductory information on management.
||Examines personality and values in organizations.
• Examines the effects of personality traits on attitudes and behaviors in organizations.
• Examines the effects of values on attitudes and behaviors in organizations.
• It associates the individual's personality and values with the workplace.
|| What is attitude, defines it.
• Examines the attitudes addressed in organizational behavior.
• Examines the attitude-behavior relationship.
• Explains the attitude change.
• It gives information about the concept of job satisfaction.
• Defines the concept of perception.
• Examines Attribution Theory.
• Identifies citation errors.
• Explains the decision making process in organizations.
|| Explains the basics of motivation.
• Makes the definition of motivation.
• Examines the motivation process.
• Explains motivation theories.
||• Examines the basics of group behavior.
• Defines the stages of group development.
• Examines group properties.
• Examines group decisions.
• Explains group decision making techniques.
|| Makes the definition of work teams.
• Explains the differences between team and group.
• Defines the types of teams in organizations.
• Defines the basic components of the teams.
||study for midterm exam
||• What is communication, definitions.
• Defines the communication process.
• Examines the types of communication.
• Discuss the effectiveness of communication channels.
• Identifies communication barriers.
||• What is leadership, defines it.
• Explains traditional and model leadership theories.
• Examines ethics and trust in leadership.
• Defines what is power and politics.
• Explains the five foundations of power.
• Defines power tactics.
• Examines political behavior.
• Examines impression management techniques.
||• What is conflict, definitions.
• Explains the conflict process.
• What is negotiation, definitions.
• Explains the negotiation process.
||• What is the organizational structure, defines it.
• Explains the elements of organizational structure.
• Examines the effect of organizational design on employee behavior.
• Explains the determinants and results of organizational structure.
||• What is organizational culture, defines it.
• Lists the characteristics of organizational culture.
• It shows the transfer of culture to the employees.
• Examines the effect of national culture on organizational culture.
||study for final exam
||Level of Contribution
||To gain basic knowledge about the basic functions in the field of business administration and to apply them in real life
||To use scientific research methods and technology in decision processes of business
||Evaluating the effects of political, legal, geographical, economic and technological factors on the competitive structure of the business area with team work and finding the necessary solutions
||to be aware of current issues in the field of business and to gain sensitivity to problems
||Transmission of written documents such as reports, printouts, internal correspondence orally in an effective manner
||defining and analyzing the problem by forming a team within the framework of professional expertise and conceptual knowledge and using leadership qualities
||to be able to relate to other areas of business administration, to be aware of global and social ethical norms