|Computer Engineering Ph.D|
|PhD||TR-NQF-HE: Level 8||QF-EHEA: Third Cycle||EQF-LLL: Level 8|
|Graduates of the Ph.D. Program receive a Ph.D. Diploma, which identifies the Doctor's Degree in that field.
In order to graduate from the program,
1. Completion of the total course load with a GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 and success in the seminar course,
2. Having published or accepted at least one academic publication as a national and / or international symposium report or a national and / or internationally recognized journal article to take the proficiency examination
3. Success from the Proficiency Exam
4. Success of the thesis proposal
5. At least 3 thesis follow-up successes
6. At least 1 academic publication has been published or accepted as a national and / or international symposium report or a national and / or internationally pre-eminent journal article before the Thesis Defense Committee,
7. PhD Thesis Defense jury must be successful.